Exclusive hair dermatologist surgeon
14 rue Théodore de Banville 75017 PARIS
- Since 1997 he is the course director of the University Diploma of scalp pathology and surgery in Paris (university Paris VI)
- Course director of the international hair surgery master course (IHSMC) for the Paris EMAA congress.
- Member of the EHRS, member and teacher in the training comitee of the IHRSS.
- Expert in dermatology for the French ministry of health and consultant at the sabouraud hair center of Saint-Louis hospital in Paris
Through the publications of 11 books and more than 130 articles in both French and foreign languages he has personally developed
- The phototrichogram
- The multifactorial classification the long hair micrograft technique
- The specific implantation for African and Asian patients and for the eyebrows, the eyelashes
- The beard, the post radiotherapy alopecia and the newest hair growth factor research.
Other Website of docteur Pierre Bouhanna